Mar 29, 2015

Bestfriends & Sunny Days (3 October 2014)


It was actually raining when I went outside to meet up with my bes`Keyti of http://keileidoscopic.blogspot.com. I was actually in awe when I realized I didn't have my umbrella in hand.  But that day was really for us because right after we stepped inside Sm Aura , The sun just came out and smile. I love you Sun. haha.


Here's what I wore , My lazy outfit, thrifted nude shorts and black shirt paired with my nude ballet flats. Wearing a messy bun :)

We went straight to Magnum Cafe. We always wanted to go here and try their sumptuous DIY magnum bars. Look i was hesitant to eat it , i just couldnt eat the poor thing . haha

My Pick : The Spicy Tangy Tango 
 Left was bes Keyti's Golden Rush, It has popcorns. And yes mine was the one in the right with yellow nail polish. lol

And we also didn't  miss out on taking pictures at the Sky Garden Dining. The view was really amazing.



I'm bringing sexy Butt, i mean Back lol


own shirt, thrifted shorts, @voguedemademoiselleshop ballet flats, @nikzieshop bag


Sadly, The Only picture we had together :(  But it was total fun! Look at Bes Keyti's Wedge, isnt it pretty?! Im inlove with it <3 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love, I will respond to them as soon as possible.
Stay beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...